Cindy Lin joined the Firm in October 2007 as an associate in the Houston office. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Lin was an associate at Selman Munson and Lerner, P.C., where she advised clients on business formation and corporate governance issues, assisted in all stages of mergers and acquisitions, and participated in private placement offerings. She is a member of the Working Group for the 2007 Private Target Deal Points Study published by the M&A Market Trends Subcommittee of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Negotiated Acquisitions.
Ms. Lin is admitted to practice in Texas.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2005
- Articles Editor, Texas Journal of Women and the Law, 2003-2004
- Gibbs and Bruns Moot Court Competition, 2003
- Austin Young Lawyers Association – Student Chapter Board of Directors, 2004-2005
- Asian Law Students Association: President, 2003-2004; Representative, 2002-2003
- B.A., honors, University of Texas at Austin, 2002
- State Bar of Texas
- Chair, Asian Pacific Interest Section
- American Bar Association
- Austin Asian American Bar Association
- Founding Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
English, Mandarin Chinese